A Multiple Intelligence Lifestyle

Exposure Blossoms Curiosity,Curiosity Blossoms Exposure

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Venture 2011

Hi! I’m Brooke, aka M.I. Mama, and I’m glad you have stopped in for a visit. This blog is my venture into the unknown, a creative outlet to share with the world my life and my love for learning! Before I fill your head with all the wonders of Howard Gardner’s work in Multiple Intelligences and how you can apply it to daily life, learning style, and lifestyle, let me start by sharing with you what I LOVE -what makes me tick, fires up my brain, and makes me smile my big cheesy smile :)

I love my daughter.  She is my drive.  She is why I do what I do. 

I love my family.  Yeah, we all are a little loud, yet truly amazing people. Without them, none of this would be possible.

I love learning! I have a Master of Arts in Teaching degree and was a school teacher for seven years before staying home with my daughter for the last year and a half. I have taught all elementary grade levels and now consider myself an early childhood educator as well. Currently, I’m applying for a graduate program that will add a special education endorsement to my license.

I love photography!! This will become VERY apparent VERY soon…

I love green tea.  I love watching my girl play outside.  I love standing in the sand with my bare feet.  I love swimming in rivers. I love cooking especially eating what I cooked.  I love the sound of laughter.

I love nature’s elements. Nature is a laboratory for learning!

I love natural light.  I love random acts of kindness. 

I love sharing. I’m excited to share with you my journeys and knowledge on how to nurture the intelligences we were born with!  Let’s wonder together!

No comments:

Post a Comment